LeRoy P Harris
2726 33rd. Avenue S.W.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- WPC Microcomputer Specialist
- Knowledge of DOS, Windows 3.1, and Windows 95 operating systems.
- Knowledge of the Novell NetWare operating system.
- Knowledge of the Internet and Online services.
- Familiar with Microsoft Access and Corel WordPerfect
- Knowledge of Paint programs, BMP, GIF, and JPEG FILES
- Knowledge of JAVA animation and scripts
- Knowledge of Fractal art
- I have installed and configured printers and CD ROMS.
- I have installed and configured sound boards and video cards.
- I have installed memory and FDDs.
WPC Wet Process Operator
1987 - Present
WPC Solids Handlong Operator
- Responsible for uploading Wet End data from field scanner to host computer.
- Monitor plant equipment and processes with microcomputers using DMAX and NetWare.
- Assist plant supervisor and specialists in operation of Cedar Rapids WPCF.
1985 - 1987
WPC Assistant Operator
- Maintain operation of incinerator and related support equipment using remote electronic control.
- Operated sludge processing systems with the help of remote Main Frame computer.
1984 - 1985
WPC Laboratory Analyst
- Operated sludge handling and sludge drying equipment.
1970 - 1984
- Responsible for testing wastewater samples.
- Responsible for the proper use of lab equipment and use of standard methods of analysis.
- Responsible for reliable data entry .
Kirkwood Community College, Presently a Computer Programming major
University of Iowa, 1966 - 1969, General Science major
Regis High School, 1962-1966, Graduate
Kirkwood Community College grade point = 3.92
Honor student at University of Iowa
Honor Graduate of Regis High School
Online activities include the Internet.
Currently going to school to further my computer knowledge and skills.